This document lays out the Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) which shall be applicable to the Cards issued by YES BANK and Bonfleet Solutions Private Limited.
- “Bonfleet” shall mean BONFLEET Solutions Private Limited, a company within the meaning of the Companies Act, 1956 and having its registered office at S.NO 69/2 Yashvant, Off Pancard Rd, Opp Crystal Garden, Baner,Pune, Maharashtra 411045.
- “YES BANK” shall mean YES BANK Ltd., a banking company within the meaning of section 5 (c) of the banking Regulation Act, 1949 incorporated under the Companies Act 1956 , having its registered office at Nehru Centre, 9th Floor, Discovery of India, Dr A B Road, Worli, Mumbai 400 018.
- “Customers” shall mean the employer/Organization which has entered into an Agreement with Bonfleet.
- “Cardholder” shall mean /employee/ driver of the Customer/contractor.
- “Bon Petro Card/Bonfleet Program” shall mean a Master branded prepaid card jointly issued by YES BANK and Bonfleet Solutions Private Limited which is designed as a fleet management tool.
- “Prepaid Plan” would mean a Program in which the Customers pays in advance of service use. The purchase is used to pay for services at the point the service is accessed or consumed. If there is no available balance, then access to the requested service is denied. Users are able to top up their cards at any time using a variety of payment mechanisms.
- “App” shall mean Bonfleet mobile Application.
- “Balance” shall mean sum of amount remaining from all the cards under one Customers.
- “PIN “shall mean a 4-digit personal identification number commonly used to verify a transaction being made with a card. The PIN is not printed or embedded on the card but is manually entered by the cardholder during automated teller machine (ATM) and point of sale (POS) transactions.
- “OTP” shall mean a one-time password (OTP) is a password that is valid for only one login session or transaction, on a computer system or another digital device.
- “CVV” shall mean a 3-digit number printed on the back of the card, near the signature panel.
- MEMBERSHIP AND ENROLLMENT
- Any business entity or individual with fleet size of minimum 1 vehicles can enrol into the Bonfleet Program.
- Any individual designated by the Customer for using the Bon Petro Card must be above 18 years of age.
- Fleet can comprise all types of vehicles and engines.
- The Bon Petro Card can be used only for the purchase of items activated on the card Bonfleet applicants must specify items to be purchased at the Service Provider for each vehicle in the application form.
- Bonfleet reserves the right to grant or refuse membership to the Bonfleet Program and repossession of the card .
- The Customer should take adequate precautions to protect the cards and prevent damage.
- All cards will be provided with a PIN feature and mobile number will be verified using an OTP for which a call will be made on your registered number.
- All communication will be sent to the e-mail address or on the mobile number via SMS as given in the enrolment form and it is the responsibility of the Customer to inform Bonfleet about any changes.
- The Customer permits Bonfleet to use the information provided in the application form for issuance of the card in marketing activities, but would ensure confidentiality.
- The card will have the electronic equivalent of cash loaded on the chip. The amount to be loaded will have to be deposited by cheque/NEFT or top-up using payment gateway available on Bonfleet’s App.
- Bonfleet Customers will receive reports on transactions, along with a corporate summary every month.
- In addition, Bonfleet may from time to time offer benefits to Bonfleet Customers, and these will be intimated to the Customers from time to time.
- Fees and Charges
Membership to Bonfleet Program is valid for 1 year from date of invoice. The membership should be renewed by paying the annual charges. The latest annual charges would be available on request and can be viewed at the website or App.
This fee is non-refundable.
- Card Replacement fee- Rs.500/-
- Card activation fee- As mentioned in the Invoice
- ATM Withdrawal fee- As applicable
- PIN reissue charges- Rs.200/-
- Cheque Bounce charges – Rs 500/-
- Payment gateway charges as applicable
- Fuel Surcharge – 2.5% / Rs 10 whichever is higher.
The above charges are exclusive of all taxes. All taxes as applicable will be levied. Charges and fees mentioned above are subject to review/changes from time to time at the sole discretion of Bonfleet Solutions Private Limited.
* For latest charges, please visit our website https://my.bonfleet.com
- Withdrawal limits
ATM Cash withdrawal is disabled by default unless specified otherwise (ATM charges as applicable)
You can view your transaction details by visiting our website https://my.bonfleet.com
- The Cardholder must immediately raise any disputes pertaining to transactions to our Customer Care Centre on 022 – 39698234 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have any complaints/ suggestions regarding our services, please call our Customer Care Centre on 022- 39698234 or e-mail us at email@example.com. Our executives will help you with any queries you may have. Any letter or other communication can be sent to our Correspondence Address: S.NO 69/2 Yashvant, Off Pancard Rd, Opp Crystal Garden, Baner, 411045, Phone: 022-39698234- 24/7 call assistance
6.Cancellation/Withdrawal of the Card:
- The Card shall remain the property of YES BANK at all times. If the Cardholder decides to cancel the Card, he/she/ it shall give a prior notice of at least “45” days and surrender Card toBonfleet. The Cardholder shall also pay dues, if any, payable to YES BANK/Bon in connection with the Card. Similarly, if YES BANK/Bonfleet decide to cancel/withdraw the Card, YES BANK/Bonfleet shall give a prior notice of “45” days to the Customer. The replacement of the Card will be issued subject to the tenure of the Card being still live and money being available on the Card. YES BANK/Bonfleet may at any time with notice terminate the Card.
- Upon the expiry of the Card, the remaining unused amounts shall be forfeited. Bonfleet Solutions Private Limited will provide a prior notice of 30 days before the expiry of the Card by way of SMS on your registered phone number with us. Kindly ensure that the contact information maintained with us is kept up to date.
- Loss/theft/misuse of card
- If a Card is lost or stolen, the Cardholder must immediately report such loss/theft to Bonfleet Solutions Private Limited 24 Hour Customer Care Centre 022- 39698234 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bonfleet Solutions Pvt Ltd will, upon adequate verification, suspend the Card and terminate all facilities in relation thereto.
- The Cardholder’s right to use the Card shall be terminated by Bonfleet forthwith in the event of Loss or theft of the Card reported by the Cardholder.
- The Cardholder shall accept full responsibility for any wrongful or fraudulent use of the Card and which is or may be in contravention of these Terms and Conditions.
- Type of information relating to card holder to be disclosed with and without approval of card holder
- The Cardholder acknowledges that the information on usage of the Card could be exchanged amongst Bonfleet’s Partners and financial entities that provide similar facilities.
- Bonfleet shall not be obliged to disclose to the Cardholder the name of the bank or financial entity to which it disclosed the information.
- The Cardholder shall, prior to availing the Card Services from Bonfleet, obtain appropriate advice and shall familiarize himself with the associated risks and all the terms and conditions pertaining to the service.
- The Cardholder shall be bound by these Terms & Conditions and / or any other policy (ies) that may be stipulated by Bonfleet or YES BANK, from time to time, in this regard.
- The Card can be used only in India after activation and cannot, under any circumstances, be exchanged for cash.
- The Card is not transferable under any circumstances and cannot be resold.
- The Card is Reloadable in nature based on satisfactory submission of Customers KYC documents.
- If the Customer’s fleet manager decides that the card can be used at any ATM’s for cash withdrawals or for any other activity at an ATM and Bonfleet and YES BANK shall not be held liable for any such transactions under any circumstances whatsoever. In case the Cardholder still uses or attempts to use the card at an ATM the applicable charges will be debited from the Card which will be Rs 50/-
- Any request for Card replacement by the Cardholder will be processed by Bonfleet and the Card Kit will be sent to the Customer’s address only. Bonfleet and YES BANK will not be liable to entertain such requests for Card replacement or Registration code re-issuance unless the Card replacement charges are paid.
- The Cardholder shall indemnify Bonfleet & YES BANK to make good any loss, damage, interest, or any other financial charge that Cardholder may incur and/or suffer, whether directly or indirectly, as a result of the Cardholder committing violations of these Terms and Conditions.
- Cardholder and Corporate purchasers agree that the issuing of Card is subject to rules and regulations introduced or amended from time to time by the Reserve Bank of India or any other regulatory body.
- Governing Law:
- Bonfleet reserves the right to discontinue Bonfleet membership for any Customer who appears to be using the program in a manner inconsistent with the Terms and Conditions or intent of the Program or any portion of the Program, including, but not limited to, reward redemption. Bonfleet also reserves the right to discontinue membership for any Customer who acts in a manner inconsistent with local or state laws, statutes or ordinances.
- Bonfleet reserves the right to add, modify, delete or otherwise change any of the rules, conditions, benefits, rewards or reward level pertaining to the Program at its sole discretion, with or without notice.
- Nothing in the Bonfleet Program rules is intended or shall be construed to create or establish any agency, partnership or joint venture relationship.
- Each Customer is responsible for remaining knowledgeable as to the Program rules. Bonfleet will send correspondence to Customers to advise them of matters of interest, including notification of program changes and statement from time to time. However, neither Bonfleet, its subsidiaries, affiliates or allied companies or Program management service providers or the owners of participating outlets or companies participating as partners in the Program will be liable for any failure to do so and will not be responsible for correspondence lost or delayed in the mail. The latest terms and conditions shall be available on request or can be viewed on the website of the programme.
- Bonfleet is at liberty to block or activate any or all the cards that have been issued to a Customer.
- The Cardholder agrees and confirms that all claims, matters and disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of the competent courts in Mumbai and irrevocably submit themselves to the jurisdiction of that court or tribunal. These Terms shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of India.
- The terms and conditions mentioned above in the document are in addition to the terms and conditions mentioned on our website https://my.bonfleet.com
- The Cardholder hereby agrees to abide by the Terms on submitting of Application Form and the Cardholder shall be deemed to have unconditionally agreed to and accepted the Terms by performing a transaction with the Card. For Detailed terms and conditions please refer to our website https://bonfleet.com/terms *Terms & Conditions are subject to change without notice.