BY CLICKING “I ACCEPT” OR “I AGREE” OR BY DOWNLOADING, INSTALLING OR OTHERWISE USING OR ACCESSING THE PORTAL, YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO THE TERMS CONTAINED HEREIN. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, DO NOT CLICK “I ACCEPT” OR “I AGREE” OR DOWNLOAD, INSTALL OR USE THE PORTAL.
- “App” shall mean the Bonfleet mobile application.
- “Bon Card” shall mean a card branded with MasterCard, issued by the Issuer Bank and managed by BON.
- “BON”, “Company”, “us”, “we”, “our” shall mean Bonfleet Solutions Private Limited, a company registered under the Companies Act, 2013 and having its registered office at S.No 69/2 Yashwant, Off Pancard Rd, Opp Crystal Garden, Baner, Pune, Maharashtra 411045.
- “Customers” shall mean the employer/organization which has entered into an agreement for availing the Services provided by BON
- “Issuer Bank” shall mean the bank with whom the Company has entered into an agreement for issue of the Bon Cards.
- “PIN” shall mean a 4-digit personal identification number commonly used to verify a transaction being made with a card, which will be manually entered by the cardholder during POS transactions.
- “POS” shall mean point of sale.
- “Cardholder”, “User”, “you”, “your” shall mean any person who has been issued the Bon Card.
- “Merchants” shall mean the various POS where the User can use the Bon Cards.
- “Lenders” shall mean and include banks and non-banking financial companies that are engaged with Bon to provide the required credit to the User.
- “Nodal Account” shall mean an account which shall be used for facilitating the transfer of funds and settlement of the transaction between the parties.
- “OTP” shall mean a one-time password which will be valid for only one login session or transaction, on a computer system or another digital device.
- “Portal” shall mean and include both the App and the Website.
- “Services” shall mean the services as described in Section 2.
- “Website” shall mean the website https://bon.pe/ owned and developed by BON which showcases the Services provided by BON.
2. Description of Services
- Bon (i) facilitates the Lenders to disburse the loan to the Cardholders by loading the Bon Card of the Cardholders and the Cardholder to accept the amounts disbursed by the Lenders and further facilitates the Lenders to get re-payments made by the Cardholders against such loan; and (ii) provides software services such as invoicing, payroll, KYC related compliances dashboard, communication and notification systems for better management of fleets and teams to the Customers. (“Services“). For the purpose of the Services, the Users shall be required to submit their KYC detail and relevant documents as required by BON. The transaction shall be settled through the Nodal Account. The Bon Card issued by the Issuer Bank to the Users shall not signify creation of a bank account at the Issuer Banks.
- The Portal consists of the Website and Application owned and developed by BON.
i. The Website showcases the various Services of BON and provides the visitor of the Website information in relation to the Services.
ii. The App, a platform, through which the Users may login through their credentials and use the Services they desire including tracking the amount and place of spending, balance available on the Bon Card and transfer of funds from their banks to the Bon Card.
- The Bon Card can be loaded by the Users by availing the credit provided by the Lenders on the Bon Card and repaying the same as agreed with the Lenders. Repayment of amounts shall be governed by the terms and conditions of the agreement between User and Lenders.
3. Membership and Enrolment
- Any business entity or individual with fleet size of minimum one vehicle can apply for a Bon Card.
- The User as designated by the Customer to use the Bon Card must be above 18 years of age.
- BON reserves the right to grant or refuse membership to the BON card program and repossession of the card.
- Apart from these Terms, the usage of Bon Card is also subject to the terms and conditions(“T&C”) provided by the Issuer Bank at the time of issuance of Bon Card.
- You can view your transaction details by logging in on our Website or using the App.
- The Customer must raise any disputes pertaining to bills/account statements by either calling our Customer Care centre on 080-39236164 or email us at email@example.com within 5 (five) days of such bill/account statement being shared with the Customer, failing which such bill/account statement shall be deemed to have been accepted by the Customer.
- Interest rate of 2% monthly is charged on the swiped amount at the end of the cycle.
5. Cancellation/Withdrawal of the Bon Card:
- The Bon Card shall remain the property of the Issuer Bank at all times. If the Cardholder decides to cancel the Bon Card, he/she shall give a prior notice of at least forty-five (45) days to BON and surrender the Bon Card to BON. Upon such surrender, BON shall check for unpaid dues and stop providing Services. The Cardholder shall also pay dues as per the T&C. Similarly, if Issuer Bank decide to cancel/withdraw the Bon Card, BON shall give a prior notice of “45” days to the User. The replacement of the Bon Card will be issued subject to tenure of the Bon Card being still live and money being available on the Bon Card. Issuer Bank /BON may at any time with notice terminate the Bon Card for any of the following reasons including but not limited to loss of card/PIN and reissuance due to card damage.
- As a part of its Services, BON will provide a prior notice of 30 days before expiry of the Bon Card by way of SMS on the User’s registered phone number which the User has to keep up to date with BON records.
6. Loss/theft/misuse of the Bon Card
- If a Bon Card is lost or stolen, the Cardholder must immediately report such loss/theft to BON 24 Hour Customer Care Centre 080-39236164 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- BON will, upon adequate verification, suspend the Bon Card and terminate all facilities in relation thereto.
- The Cardholder’s right to use the Bon Card shall be terminated by BON forthwith in the event of loss or theft of the Bon Card reported by the Cardholder.
- The Cardholder shall accept full responsibility for any wrongful or fraudulent use of the Bon Card or which use is or may be in contravention of these Terms.
7. Rejection and suspension of the Bon Cards
In the event of rejection of, non-activation or non-acceptance of Bon Card, payment with respect to chargeback, refunds – partially/ fully or other outstanding fees and charges, due to Bon or Issuing Bank shall be made in accordance with the T&C. Customer and User understand that such chargebacks and refunds may take time pursuant to the transaction time of the Issuer Bank.
- All communication will be sent to the User’s email address or mobile number via SMS as given in the enrolment form. It is the responsibility of the User to inform BON about any changes.
- BON may from time to time offer benefits to its Customers, and these will be intimated in advance.
- The Cardholder acknowledges that the information on the usage of the Bon Card could be exchanged amongst financial entities who are BON partners and provide similar facilities.
- BON shall not be obliged to disclose to the Cardholder the name of the bank or financial entity to which it disclosed the information.
- The Cardholder shall, prior to availing the Bon Card Services, obtain appropriate advice and shall familiarize himself/herself with the associated risks and all the Terms pertaining to the Service.
- The Cardholder shall be bound by these Terms and/or any other policy(ies) that may be stipulated by BON or Issuer Bank or the Lenders, from time to time, in this regard.
- The Card can be used only in India after activation and cannot, under any circumstances, be exchanged for cash.
- The Card is not transferable under any circumstances and cannot be resold.
- BON reserves the right to temporarily limit access to the Portal if such is needed for technical reasons including but not limited to upgrading of the information listed on the Portal and server integrity. This may make it difficult or impossible to access the Portal during that period.
- You agree that some of the features may not be made available across all platforms of the Company’s Portal, such that some of the features may be accessible on the Website but not on the App or vice versa, and that it is BON’s sole discretion as to which services shall be made available on which platform.
- You agree that, at BON’s discretion, features that may be made available on some operating systems may not be made available on others for reasons of security, compatibility and inter-operability.
- The Card is reloadable in nature based on satisfactory submission of User’s KYC documents by Customers and Users.
- Any request for Card replacement by the User will be processed by BON and the Card Kit will be sent to the User’s address only. BON and Issuer Bank will not be liable to entertain such requests for Bon Card replacement or Registration code re-issuance unless the Bon Card replacement charges are paid in accordance with the terms and conditions of use of such Bon Card.
- The Cardholder shall indemnify BON, Issuer Bank to make good any loss, damage, interest or any other financial charge that BON or the Issuer Bank may incur and/or suffer, whether directly or indirectly, as a result of the Cardholder committing violation of these Terms.
- Cardholder and Customer agree that the issuing of Bon Card is subject to rules and regulations introduced or amended from time to time by the Reserve Bank of India or any other regulatory body.
9. Ownership of Intellectual Property:
- All the rights including but not limited to intellectual property rights subsisting under or in relation to the Portal are owned by the Company and its affiliates, subsidiaries, licensors as the case may be. The Company respects copyright, and we prohibit you from submitting, uploading, posting, or otherwise transmitting any content or details on the Portal that violates another person’s proprietary rights.
- If you believe that the Portal contains elements that infringe any third party intellectual property rights, please notify us immediately. If we receive intellectual property right infringement claim notification, and it is felt appropriate, we may remove all such content which is indicated as infringing and/or take any other appropriate action at our discretion.
- All content on this Portal, are protected by copyright under the copyright laws. You cannot use the Portal, except as specified herein. There may be number of wordmark, service marks and trademarks found on the Portal whether owned/used by us or otherwise. By displaying them on the Portal, we are not granting you any license to utilize those service marks, or trademarks. Any unauthorized use of the such service marks, or trademarks may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and civil and criminal statutes.
10. Prohibited Conduct:
Users shall not engage in any of the following activities:
- Use the Services or the Portal for any purpose that is illegal, unlawful or prohibited by these Terms or applicable laws and shall not violate or encourage others to violate any right of or obligation to a third party, including but not limited to, by infringing, misappropriating, or violating intellectual property, confidentiality, or privacy rights;
- Harass, threaten, disrupt or harm any other users or officials or representatives of Company or otherwise create or contribute to an unsafe, harassing, threatening or disruptive environment;
- Remove, alter, or obscure any proprietary notices (including copyright notices) on any portion of the Portal;
- Use Portal in any manner that threatens or is likely to threaten the integrity, performance or availability of the Services or the Portal;
- Reverse engineer, decompile or otherwise extract the source code(s) or data related to the Portal or any part thereof;
- Impersonate another person or access another User’s Account;
- Collect information about other Users in any manner for any purpose
- Use the Services for the transmission of advertising or promotional materials, including junk mail, spam, chain letters, or any other form of unsolicited or unwelcome solicitation.
- Use the Portal/Services in any manner, whether directly or indirectly, that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Portal, or undertake an action which is harmful or potentially harmful, or interfere with any other third party’s access, use and enjoyment of the Portal/Services; including by (a) uploading or otherwise disseminating any virus, adware, spyware, worm or other malicious code, or (b) interfering with or disrupting any network, equipment, or server connected to or used to provide any of the Services on the Portal, or violating any regulation, policy, or procedure of any network, equipment, or server.(c) reverse engineering, decompiling or otherwise extracting the source code(s) or data related to the Portal or any part thereof.
- Share or transmit content that is harmful, offensive, obscene, abusive, invasive of privacy, defamatory, hateful or otherwise discriminatory, false or misleading, or incites an illegal act or is hurtful to any religious, racial, demographic, ethnic sentiments.
- Post or transmit any personally identifiable information about any person/persons without obtaining such person’s express permission to do so through the Portal.
- Without limiting any of BON’s other rights or remedies, a violation of any of the above may result in the removal of any content you have transmitted or posted, revocation of any accounts you have on the Company’s Portal and services, and/or a ban from creating new accounts.
11. Anti Spam Policy:
You certify that you will use the Services in accordance with these Terms. You are forbidden to transmit unsolicited commercial email (spam) by using the Services. Additionally, you are required to reconfirm (permission pass) or stop mailing an existing list when it is determined to be in violation of our anti-spam policy. Repeated violations or failures to comply with this anti-spam policy will result in termination of Your access to the Portal. You agree and acknowledge that, we shall not be held liable for any claim that may arise due to Your violation of this anti-spam policy.
THE PORTAL, IS MADE AVAILABLE ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. THE PORTAL IS NOT HACK PROOF. THE DATA MAY GET PILFERED, DAMAGED, LOST, GARBLED OR BECOME USELESS. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY MALICIOUS CODE, DELAYS, INACCURACIES, ERRORS, OR OMISSIONS. YOU UNDERSTAND, ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE ASSUMING THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO YOUR DATA, QUALITY, ACCURACY, PERFORMANCE, TIMELINESS, ADEQUACY, COMPLETENESS, CORRECTNESS, AUTHENTICITY, SAFETY, SECURITY AND VALIDITY OF ANY AND ALL FEATURES AND FUNCTIONS OF THE PORTAL, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION OF THE USER DATA. WE DO NOT REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT THE PORTAL WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR FREE FROM ERROR OR ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED BY THE USERS AS A RESULT OF USE OF THE PORTAL WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE.
THE USER UNDERSTANDS THAT THE CREDIT IS BEING PROVIDED BY THE LENDERS TO THE USER. THE COMPANY DOES NOT PROVIDE THE CREDIT ON ITS OWN ACCOUNT. THE USER UNDERSTANDS THAT IN THE EVENT OF ANY EXCESS AMOUNT BEING DEBITED FROM THE USERS BON CARD AND ANY REFUND PROCEEDINGS ARE INITIATED BY THE LENDER, A MINIMUM OF 7 TO 10 DAYS WILL BE REQUIRED FOR THE REFUND TO BE CREDITED TO THE ACCOUNT OF THE USER.
13. Limitations of liability:
In no event, shall the Company be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages or for any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or monetary losses, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the Portal or for interrupted communications, delay, lost data or monetary losses arising out of or in connection with these Terms.
You agree to indemnify us and hold us harmless from and against any claims arising out of or relating to: (i) breach or violation of these Terms, applicable laws and regulations; and (ii) your violation of any rights of any other person in connection with the Services including infringement of any third party intellectual property rights.
15. Force Majeure:
Without limiting the foregoing, under no circumstances shall Company be held liable for any damage or loss due to deficiency in performance of the Portal resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces, or causes beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, internet failures, computer equipment failures, telecommunication equipment failures, change in laws and regulations, or any other government regulations, floods, storms, electrical failure, civil disturbances, riots or any other similar events.
Company may at any time, terminate Services offered under these Terms, if:
- You breach any terms and conditions of these Terms or;
- Company is required to do so under law;
- Company chooses to discontinue the Services provided through the Portal; and
- Termination of the agreement with the Customer.
Provisions of disclaimer of warranties, limitation of liability, indemnity, ownership of intellectual property, general provisions and prohibited conduct shall survive any termination.
We reserve the rights to remove or deactivate Your account if reported or informed by any other user of the Portal or otherwise, for posting inappropriate messages or information through the Portal. If you have questions or concerns or grievances regarding these Terms or any other user, you can contact us as per these Terms, or wish to make a complaint, please contact us at email@example.com.
- BON reserves the right to discontinue Services for any Customer who appears to be using the Services in a manner inconsistent with the Terms and Conditions or intent of the Services or any portion of the Services. BON also reserves the right to discontinue Services for any Customer or User who acts in a manner inconsistent with local or state laws, statutes or ordinances.
- BON reserves the right to add, modify, delete or otherwise change any of the rules, conditions, benefits, rewards or reward level pertaining to the Services at its sole discretion, with or without notice.
- Nothing in these Terms is intended or shall be constructed to create or establish any agency, partnership or joint venture relationship.
- Each Customer is responsible for remaining knowledgeable as to the rules of the Services. BON will send correspondence to Customers to advise them of matters of interest, including notification of the changes to the Services from time to time. However, neither BON, its subsidiaries, affiliates or allied companies or service providers or the owners of participating outlets or companies participating as partners in the Services will be liable for any failure to do so and will not be responsible for correspondence lost or delay in the mail.
- The Cardholder agrees and confirms that all claims, matters and disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of the competent courts in Mumbai and irrevocably submit themselves to the jurisdiction of that court or tribunal. These Terms shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of India. For detailed Terms and Conditions, please visit https://bonfleet.com/terms.