The Website, Bonfleet app and the Bon Card are properties of Bonfleet Solutions Private Limited, a company incorporated under the provisions of Companies Act, 2013 and having its registered office at S. NO 69/2 Yashvant, Off Pancard Rd, Opp Crystal Garden, Baner, Pune – 411045, MH, India (“Company”, “our”, “we”, “us”). The Company facilitates the certain lenders including the Banking and non Banking Financial Institutions (“Lenders”) to disburse the loan to the Cardholders by loading the Bon Card of the Users and the Users to accept the amounts disbursed by the Lenders and further facilitates the Lenders to get re-payments made by the Users against such loan. Services”). The Bon Card issued by the Company to Users in no means signifies creation of a bank account at the Issuer Banks.
1. Information we collect
Contact information. We collect your name, email, mobile number, phone number, street, city, state, pin code and country.
Information you post. We collect information you post in a public space on our Website or on a third-party social media site belonging to bon.pe.
Other information. If you visit our Website, we may collect information about your IP address and the browser you’re using. We might look at what site you came from, duration of time spent on our Website, pages accessed or what site you visit when you leave us. We might also collect the type of mobile device you are using, or the version of the operating system your computer or device is running.
For the sake of brevity all the above information which is personally identifiable to you and collected by us as stated above shall be referred to as “Personal Information”.
2. We collect Personal Information in the following ways.
- We collect Personal Information directly from you. We collect information directly from you use the
Platform. This could include the comments posted or questions asked on our Websites . b. We collect Personal Information from you passively. We use tracking tools like Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, browser cookies and web beacons for collecting information about your usage of our website.
3. Use of your Personal Information
We use your Personal Information for the following reasons:
- to contact you: We might use the Personal Information you provide to contact you for confirmation of a
- purchase or for other promotional purposes. b. to provide relevant products and services. We use your Personal Information to decide the loan amount i.e. to determine credit limit on a regular basis. The primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a secure, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Your personal information may be used to provide Bon Credit Card and related services and customer support; process transactions and send notices about your transactions;
- to respond to your requests or questions. We might use your Personal Information to confirm your card activation and respond to your queries/complaints.
- to improve our products and services. We might use your Personal Information to customize your experience with us and provide revise credit limits to your Bon Cards.
- to look at site trends and customer interests. We may use your Personal Information to improve our Platform and services. We may customize, measure, and improve our Services and the content, layout, and operation of our Platform.
- for marketing purposes. We might send you information about special promotions or offers. We might also tell you about new features or products. These might be our own offers or products, or third-party offers or products we think you might find interesting. You can notify us anytime if you do not wish to receive these special promotions or offers.
- to send you transactional communications. We might send you emails or SMS about your card(such as card activation, card swipe, bills, etc.).
- to resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- to prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce the Terms and Conditions;
4. Sharing of information with third-parties
We may share your Personal Information with:
- Our subsidiaries and affiliates – to provide joint content, products, and services (like registration, transactions and customer support), to help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and violations of policies, and to guide decisions about products, services, and communications. Our subsidiaries and affiliates shall use this Personal Information to send you marketing communications only if you have requested their services.
- Service providers under contract who help with our business operations such as fraud prevention, bill collection, marketing, and technology services-. these service providers only use your Personal Information in connection with the services they perform for us and not for their own benefit.
- Financial institutions that we partner with to offer a product- These financial institutions may only use this information to market Cards-related products unless you have given consent for other uses.
- Credit bureaus and collection agencies to report account information, as permitted by law.
- Law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other legal processes or requirements applicable to us or one of our affiliates; when we need to do so to comply with any law and/or rules; or when we believe, at our sole discretion, that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate violations of the Terms and Conditions.
- Other third parties with your consent or direction to do so.
5. Security of information collected
We take the security of your Personal Information very seriously. We use commercially reasonable precautions to preserve the security of your Personal Information against loss, theft, unauthorised access, disclosure, reproduction, misuse or amendment. We only process your Personal Information in a way that is compatible with and relevant for the purpose for which it was collected or authorized by the individual.
In using the Bonfleet app, you accept the inherent security implications of data transmission over the internet. Therefore, the use of our Platform will be at your own risk and we assume no liability for any disclosure of information due to errors in transmission, unauthorised third party access or other acts of third parties, or acts or omissions beyond our reasonable control and you agree not to hold us responsible for any breach of security.
In the event the we become aware of any breach of the security of your Personal Information, we will promptly notify you and take appropriate action to the best of our ability to remedy such a breach.
6. Data Retention
We will retain your Personal Information for as long as is required to provide you the Services. We may retain and use your Personal Information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. Consistent with these requirements, we will try to delete your information, upon reasonable request. Please note, however, that there might be latency in deleting information from our servers and backed-up versions. In addition, we do not delete from our servers’ files that you have in common with other users.
7. Accessing and modifying Personal Information
You agree to indemnify us and hold us harmless from and against any claims arising out of or relating to: (i) Personal Information and contents that you submit or share on the Platform (ii) your violation of any rights of any other person in connection with the Platform.
9. Limitation of Liability
The Company will not be liable for any damages, direct or indirect, incidental or consequential, and all liabilities including for negligence, loss or damage such as loss of revenue, unavailability of system or loss of data and loss of your Personal Information and for use of or inability to use Services of any kind that is offered or to provide indemnity or any other remedy to you or any third party.
10. Third party sites
11. Grievance Officer
The name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Mr. Faizan Saleem
A1-1104, Kumar Papillon Pune- 411021
12. Updates to this policy